Accounting – Finance — Administrative — Bud Tender — Bud Trimmers — Consulting — Cultivation — Data – Analytics — Designer – Developer – Engineering — Dispensary Manager — Grow Master — Grower — HR – Recruiting — Master Grower — Product Manufacturer — Project Management — Quality Assurance — Sales — Security — Store Manager — Web Development
Example Job Description – Sales Manager
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with key customer accounts to ensure superior sales and service for distribution, retail education, product events, staff training and product and marketing visibility.
- Achieve monthly sales and distribution targets
- Increase brand awareness by working closely with the marketing team
- Propose and schedule in store events in collaboration with marketing team
- Develop and manage in-store marketing programs and measure effectiveness
- Monitor and help place unique (company) point of sale and marketing materials that capture retailer and consumer attention
- Conduct internal sales meetings
- Coordinate with production staff on inventory, fulfillment, and shipping methods
- Manage rotation and inventory control at retailer level
- Maintain all customer information via Customer Relationship Management platform.
- Drive sales growth with both new and existing customers
- Targeted Non-Traditional channels and outlets (delivery, box service, etc.)
Prefered – Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of the retail cannabis industry
- 2+ years cannabis sales management experience
- Track record of building successful relationships with cannabis retailers
- Experience with pricing and in-store marketing programs
- Proven successes in delivering sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships with retail accounts and distributors
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, time management and presentation skills required
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, multi-tasker who adapts quickly and easily to change.
- Must be a highly organized individual with ability to work well under pressure and problem solve.
- Ability to analyze, think critically and strategically.
- Proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SalesForce.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and doctor recommendation for medical cannabis.
- Must reside in coverage area of position
- Flexibility within the 40 hour work week – some nights, weekends, and overnight trips required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and sit or stand for long periods of time.